Friday, October 02, 2009

Pati Patni aur Woh..pure baby torture


In my previous post, I felt Pati Patni aur woh was better than Sach ka Saamna..but gosh it is worse than I imagined. This I realised only after I watched it myself. 

Imagine Rakhi Sawant trying to feed a baby which is 6-12 months old. The baby is howling away and clearly is troubled. Its so atrocious the way parents can loan their child. Yes, thats what the parents say, they have loaned their children. What kind of parents will want to have their baby tortured this way? In their defense the parents say "The show has a 'social purpose' - aimed at giving young newly married couples a crash course in parenting." Source : TimesNow 

What an insensible excuse! 


Now this statement itself does not make much sense. Do newly married couples need a crash course in parenting????? Or do they need a crash course in Relationships?? How many married couples nowadays have a baby shortly after marriage? I know very few personally. 

Am glad though that NCPCR (National Commission for Protection of Child Rights) is protesting the content of the show claiming it violates the rights of children as it uses babies as 'props'.Thankfully for now, the show has been taken off air. See this


Babies as props????? What are reality shows coming to!! Highly stupefying!

No comments: